What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)
For the last 18 months, our country has been immersed in the unholy political discourse of this election.
We have seen things we never thought we would see, and heard things we never thought we would hear as part of this process.
And as I meditated on this text early this morning, I was comforted to know that …
- The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness by praying for us by groanings which words cannot express! God is with us! (v. 26)
- Not only is He praying for us by the Holy Spirit …
- He’s making all things work together for the good. (v. 28)
- And not only that … He’s conforming us to the image of His son. (v. 29)
- And verse 30 tells us that … those whom He predestined He called … those whom He called He also justified … and those whom He justified He also glorified!
So, if God did all of that … what are we worrying about!!!
If God is for us, who can be against us?
He knows … even if it’s not according to our plans.
We do not need to panic … God is Still on the Throne!